Reusable Farmer's Market Bags Set
- 100% Organic Cotton Farmer's Market Bags Set
- Includes 4 Mesh Cotton Produce Bags (1 each of XL, L, M and S), 4 Muslin Cotton Bags (1 each of XL, L, M, S) and 1 Cotton Tote Bag
- Reusable & Washable.
- Tare weight on the label.
Small: 8 inches X 10 inches
Medium: 10 inches X 12 inches
Large: 12 inches X 15 inches
X-Large: 14 inches X 18 inches
STOP PLASTIC USE
- 9 Piece Farmers Market Grocery Bag Set: Each pack comes with 4 Muslin Fabric Produce Bags, 4 Cotton Mesh Bags, and your choice of 1 Multi-Compartment Tote Bag, mesh tote or mixed mesh fabric tote to provide you with a simpler, cleaner, and safer way to buy and store groceries, fruits, vegetables, etc. while keeping them fresh for longer
- Durable And Reusable: Our reusable mesh produce bags and grocery bags that you can use at farmers market are made using only 100% organic cotton without relying on any plastics or harsh materials. They are lightweight, durable, and easy to clean to make sure they can handle daily use even in the long run
- Keep Groceries Organized: Thanks to the multi-compartment tote bags, you can easily organize, buy and store produce or groceries while saving time and effort. The reusable cotton grocery bags come in different sizes to meet your everyday shopping and storage needs
- Say No To Plastics At Farmers Market: These farmer's market bags are the perfect choice for anyone that wants to stop relying on single-use plastic bags and embrace a cleaner alternative. Our fabric and mesh bags are reusable, washable, and biodegradable so they can safely be disposed of
- Foldable And Lightweight: This reusable grocery shopping bags set uses a foldable design which coupled with their lightweight and durable fabric allows you to easily take them with you anywhere you go. They can easily be stored in your car, purse, or even pockets to keep them within arm’s reach
This review has no content.
I bought a couple of the assorted sizes 3 years ago to store onions, garlic, potatoes, etc from the garden. They have really held up well. They launder well and still look brand new. PLUS they aren't plastic.
Great product at a good value. What more can you say.
I LOVE this set. It's a thoughtfully curated collection, and the individual pieces seems to be sturdy and well made (I haven't had them very long yet). I've been using muslin bags for fridge storage of leafy greens for years, but I finally got it about taking cotton produce bags to the store with me -- and that mesh bags replace paper or plastic produce bags while there, for things that don't need to be stored damp.
The big bag has nice wide straps so it doesn't dig into your shoulder when heavy, and the bottle holders inside keep the hard things from squishing your produce, which is nice.
I like the size array of the muslin and mesh bags, and whomever thought to put their tare weights on the tags was brilliant. I might wish for one more each of the mediums, but this is a good starter set that lets people get a sense of what they like to use most - then they can order more.
The two improvements I'd like to see are kind of related.
A) I wish they were pre-shrunk. I don't really mind that they shrink when you wash them, but it's just stupid to tell people that they have to be washed cold. Any fabric that spends extended periods of time in contact with food--especially if also damp (which is the only way to preserve leafy greens in the fridge)--is going to have to be washed and dried hot, sooner or later, to kill mold and bacteria that will eventually build up and make food rot sooner. Not to mention if you want to try to get food stains out of them.
So why not sew them oversized, shrink them before selling and then be honest about the size of bag we're getting? The way it is now, some people will feel mislead or disappointed when they shrink. If you preshrink them, no problems.
B) Once the mesh bags shrink, the fibers thicken and the bags are much harder to see through, making it difficult to tell what I have in my refrigerator. Wider weave maybe? or thinner threads if they would still be sturdy? I haven't tried washing the shopping bag yet, so don't know what's going to happen with shrinkage, there.
I keep trying to invent a labeling system. Hey OCM, how about snap-on cotton tag sets (single snap, heavy fabric the size of a pinky finger--like an oversized zipper pull) with the names of common produce items pre-printed on them? Maybe even a graphic of the fruit or veggie named? You could do separate sets for fruits, green leafy veggies, root (and other non-leafy) veggies, "most common" (or most requested), and a blank set for people to write their own (maybe include a few blanks in each pre-printed set, too). Put the bottom part of one snap on each bag (not in the seam - on the flat part) and the top part of a snap at the top of each label tag. I'll help you come up with what to include in each set, if you want.
Anyway -- overall, I really like these and highly recommend them.
Excellent assortment of organic bags which washed up nicely - great for fruit and veg shopping. Many thanks.
arrived fast, bags are nice sizes :)
This review has no content.
Great quality product and great store.
As advertised. Great quality and experience.
This review has no content.
Most of the bags are too small to be useful and the lack of handles on them which makes them near impossible to handle together.